Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Social Media

14 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps you missed it, but trump is now required to fork over $550 million that he doesn't have.

The wheels of justice might turn slowly when a criminal dips into the RNC war chest to pay lawyers $50 million+ to delay delay delay, but turn they do. Turn turn turn....for everything there is a season.

trump dies in jail, unless a stroke, heart attack or aneurysm takes him first, or maybe his own tiny hand.

On that glorious day, trump will finally MAGA in the only way he can.

When it becomes certain trump is going to jail, or certain he'll lose again in November”

Talking jail time or election results.

Nice try in changing the conversation.

But then it’s what I expected of someone of your caliber.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Whatever he said he was probably the best president for black Americans ever. 

lol, for what?  Generation after generation of black women on welfare.  Breaking up the nucleus of the black family.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I keep forgetting we shouldn't engage trolls. They really get off trying to irritate the normies.

Anyone on the left is not normal.

Classic leftist response though.  Anyone with a different opinion must be a troll.  

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

When I lived in Smokey and the Bandit-land, cammo-everything was huge: cammo jeep, cammo Bic lighter, even.

Much, much fetishization -not just of their leader- but of an implied association to the military that was wholly fake. Stolen valor on steroids. I asked the fake cammo guy who was pressure washing my house if he was done and he said, "that's affirmative".

I'd get hit up at the Walmart register to buy Pringles for the troops in Afghanistan, and then I'd toss them into a vast, empty bin where true patriots before me had opted instead for a SlimJim for themselves. 

What's weird is the Trumpers here who's so much more educated and well-travelled than THAT wanting to be THAT -when THAT is already a weird and nutty cosplay lost world in itself. It's the same old Tea Party fantasies, but now more distilled into poison.

Call it 10 years out at the latest, we're going to have to have some kind of widespread de-nazification program. You can't have a full third of the country this berserk. We're going to have heal their trauma.

do you really view anyone that supports trump like that?

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

When it becomes certain trump is going to jail, or certain he'll lose again in November, MbS is going to pull all the funds he fronted to influence peddler jared, the guy with ZERO fund manager experience.

trump has been 'going to jail'  since 2016.... 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

I thought, for a moment, that they could be made in China. Then I thought it would be so unlikely that I did not even search about it! 😀

Trump paraphernalia has previously been made in Thailand and Ivanka has even registered fashion trademarks there.

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I recently paid a visit to the US. One of the things I always do is go to a major gun show, where there are thousands of handguns, rifles, AR-15s and AK-47s, baskets of 30 rd mags for said rifles, pallets of ammo, fully automatic M-16s, Thompson .45s, M3 Greaseguns, Mac-10s (for those with the correct license) and even .50 cal sniper rifles by Barrett if anyone feels like forking out $12K for 'home defense'. The crowd is largely trumpers, with his mug displayed at many booths, and lots of t-shirts sporting anti-Biden "Eff Brandon" drivel or the old standby of of "Hillary for Prison 2016". I like to stroll through the crowd and count 300+ lb'ers, both male and female, usually stopping when I hit 100. Lots of "Prepper" stuff for sale, too.

I can kind of stand out, because I'm in shape and often dress in black. I've been not-so-jokingly asked if I was antifa, but the reply that seems to calm the trumpers is, "Was Johnny Cash or Richard Petty antifa?" That gets me a fist pump. As an actual former spook, I do know how to blend in if I really want, and trumpers are much more easily fooled than al Qaeda.

I also overhear talk of civil war at the show. I don't think the folks there could run up a single flight of stairs, so they had better hope no civil war starts, as they're all turkey shoot material.

one of your mates just posted about stolen valour....you just did similar

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Silly statement, though not unexpected, Sparky.

You must know some REALLY old Democrats, because slavery is long since dead, and it was Dem Kennedy who began to write the Civil Rights Amendment and LBJ who got it passed.

Maybe you missed the tikitorch trumpers in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us", and whom trump called "some fine people".

you should watch the entire speech, not just the edited cnn one put out.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

This man controls our nuclear arsenal.  Scary!

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6347054002112

Sure is scary when this idiot doesn’t really understand what is a nuclear football. 

• President Donald Trump boasted that he has a bigger and more powerful “nuclear button” than North Korea — but he doesn’t actually have a physical button.
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Sure is scary when this idiot doesn’t really understand what is a nuclear football. 

• President Donald Trump boasted that he has a bigger and more powerful “nuclear button” than North Korea — but he doesn’t actually have a physical button.

So you posting is meaningless then.

• Confused 4

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

funny that you call someone and idiot when you can't even tell it's a figure of speech.....

• Confused 1

Multiple off-topic, unsourced and unsubstantiated, and trolling posts have been removed.

Please stay on-topic here for the thread, which is:

Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Purdey said:

I don't understand one thing. If he inflated the value of his assets to borrow money, and deflated them to pay less tax, is the taxman now allowed to go after him for unpaid taxes based on his own highest assessments? 

Yes. Nothing in a civil trial prevents a subsequent criminal trial. In this case it has now been established that Trump personally directed the fraud so It would be surprising that criminal charges aren't in the pipeline. IRS funding for such investigations has been nobbled by the GOP to protect billionaires from tax fraud investigations. This case will be hard for the IRS to ignore.

• Agree 1