Who said bars wernt making money?

georgegeorgia

Walked  to Soi Bukhao last night.

Very busy 

The Billabong bar was so packed with people you couldn't even get in the door, and there's no door anyway but that's besides the point,

and why would I want to anyway 

I really can't see the point of going into a very crowded bar and stand there ,drinking ,what's the point rubbing shoulders 

Who said the bars were not doing good ,every bar had customers but some bars were packed out ,billabong ,I rovers etc 

I could not  walk through the streets there without bumping into people and secondly please ban the motorbikes driving through,it's a pedestrian area ,very annoying having bikes bip their horn from behind 

Walking through those crowds gave me anxiety 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Love It 1

Well of course.  You are in the middle of one of the most popular bar/entertainment areas in Asia.

Get out of there and many bars and restaurants are empty, closed down, or for sale.

Pattaya is very crowded now no doubt.  But, there are way too many bars to support large numbers.

7 minutes ago, DonniePeverley said:

What's the indian situation ? Most are saying Pattaya is now little India

I was walking through the "indian middle eastern" area last night and very crowded,all going berserk shouting , revving motorbikes up , bumping into you ,no situational awareness 

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I was walking through the "indian middle eastern" area last night and very crowded,all going berserk shouting , revving motorbikes up , bumping into you ,no situational awareness 

Where is the "Indian middle Eastern" area in Pattaya