Trump lawyer Giuliani claims voter 'fraud' in long-shot Pennsylvania challenge

webfact

Giuliani Is Said to Seek $20,000 a Day Payment for Trump Legal Work

So let's see, 65 days to inauguration, that's $1.3 million (minus holidays, and plus expenses, filing fees, paralegals, baksheesh, etc). 

Getting DT to pay up, well, he may have to hold Barron hostage or something.

Maybe he should start in Georgia, or South Carolina, where there is a US senator attempting to upset the ballots in other states.

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

It's already been said that the supreme court wants no part in this farce. How can you dare go to the supreme court without evidence on the word of a man devoid of all sense of reality fearing that he will soon end up in court himself when he finally loses office.

Partisan loyalty.

I'm sure that the three he put on SCOTUS can feel his breath on the back of their necks.

This could be where we see what Roberts is really made of.

5 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Am I the only one noticing a change in narrative?

Straight after the election the establishmentarian stance was, there is no voter fraud. PERIOD.

Now the stance is, OK there was some isolated fraud and many irregularities but it is not enough to change the election result, and should not be investigated more.

Small correction to this. Nobody is denying the observation windows were covered up. They were. The contentious issue is whether they were covered up to stop legal observers from doing their job because dodgy practises were occurring(the conservative's stance), or whether the windows were covered because the vote counters felt "intimidated" by observers who were trying to do their job, of observing the ballot count(the left's stance).

They weren't officially sanctioned observers. Just a bunch of Trump supporters who showed up to protest.

'Stop the count' protesters push toward door of Detroit ballot counting place

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/524532-stop-the-count-protesters-push-toward-door-of-detroit-ballot-counting

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Partisan loyalty.

I'm sure that the three he put on SCOTUS can feel his breath on the back of their necks.

This could be where we see what Roberts is really made of.

Even his judges can't call black is white, if there is no proof (and there is none) then the case has to be dismissed although I doubt it will be accepted in the first place, these judges, however partisan, have a sense of their own dignity. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Even his judges can't call black is white, if there is no proof (and there is none) then the case has to be dismissed although I doubt it will be accepted in the first place, these judges, however partisan, have a sense of their own dignity. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-brett-kavanaugh-parrots-trump-in-ominous-anti-mail-in-ballot-ruling-in-wisconsin-decision-footnote