"Thai Women don't feel Love"

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Perhaps those who suggest this are the ones who tried to buy rather than to nurture through mutual feelings... 

Quite the opposite.

The ones that buy have no problems.  It's a financial transaction. 

It's the ones that try to nurture through their own feelings, rather than mutual feelings, are the ones that come to grief here.  In most of the cases, these guys still lavish "gifts" on their Thai partner anyway.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, giddyup said:

That's the truth with any big age disparity, be it Thai/Falang or Falang/Falang, but does a rich guy in his 60's or 70's really care if his stunning, young trophy wife loves him or not? Might be true of wealthy women and their toy boys as well. They are just buying young flesh, not love.

Well, thats the difference.

In a farang trophy wife, thats the Trump/Melania type couple, where the man is so rich he doesn't really care so long as she's eye candy on his arm, and he's free to go <deleted> whatever woman thinks she can get a piece of the wealth.

In the Farang/Thai scenario, it tends to be regular guys with some income, probably more than the Thai woman, but not that significant that should the 'trophy' wife find a better deal she won't dump the 60+ faster than a pair of dirty underwear for a better deal 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love?  They don't feel Love?  In general,  same everywhere since the topic is about Thailand here is my take.  You more you give the more they love you, Thai women say "I'm done with Thai men looking for Love"  but like everyone you say what is needed to get what you want after you get it feel secure, comfortable you go back to what is comfortable to them which is being with their own kind. Sure plenty of good relationships but just not enough a minority. 

Don't feel Love?  Now they know how I feel.????

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Perhaps those who suggest this are the ones who tried to buy rather than to nurture through mutual feelings... 

Really good point too many guys give salaries to their wives or GF's and expect them to love them for it. Just accept it if you pay the chances for love are a lot lower. Attract a woman with money (because you want a young cutie) and then expecting that young cutie not to love your money is foolish. If you chances of having one that ONLY loves your money are much higher.

If you get one without involving money too much and she stays with you its more likely that she actually likes you. Also you read a lot about guys just having a wife for the cleaning and sex. Maybe if you get one that likes similar things and become a friend too do things together love is easier.

I had one that was attracted to money.. after that never again. It is just a selection process and accepting that the younger super hotties are usually in it for the money. Unlike what people say big age differences are a problem. Sure some woman like older but the majority does not. Its like winning the lottery everyone thinks they will win but only few win the lottery to have a much younger woman that actually loves you not the money.

The Thai woman I have been were just like the foreign woman, if they have similar interests and if you treat them well they will love you. If your not a good match but its your money that attacks them.. tough luck.

Its a choice you have to make that super hot cutie that you pay a salary or a woman closer to your age that wants you. Everyone wants something different if you want love. Then don't rent her find one that likes things you do, do things together normal things like watching TV together (instead of you watch thai TV i watch sports) How can you find love if your not compatible on many things. Then your just satisfy her need for safety (money) and not the rest. Then dont expect love.

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I experience the love of a woman every time I have a spare 1,500bht in my pocket.

I experience the love of my children every time I buy them a bag of Kanom Lay.

I experience the love of my rabbits for 30bht/week of rabbit food.

It doesn't matter how you experience love, but it's never free.

If that is your definition of love then your set for life.

I certainly did not love my parents for money and the stuff they bought. Good to see you bring your kids up just to love you for money. I loved my parents when they brought me to the beach or forest. I loved my dad when we did things together.

I think you and I are fundamentally different but we knew that already. But just like you and i are total opposites its stupid to think all that woman / girls are the same.

• Like 1