A bar girl just filled up my car with fuel at PTT.

bbabythai

2 hours ago, bbabythai said:

I decided to investigate. I asked her if she could speak English. She said yes. I said to her that I thought I might have seen her in Pattaya last yr. She told me that she used to work in a bar there. 

Did you get her LINE number?

"I pulled into a PTT petrol station and looked at the girl about to fill up my car. I thought she looked like a bar girl."

She has probably suffered a 90% reduction in income to make it "fascinating" for you. ☹️

Edited by Chris.B
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Where was she based ?

I just recall having a strange experience a few years ago at a petrol station .

When I drew up next to the petrol pump and a petrol station The young petrol station female attendant  put the nozzle into my gas tank and quickly took it out again and then quickly put it back in again and then she spent about one minute rapidly putting the nozzle into my gas tank and withdrawing it and then she let out a loud groan after one minute and then pressed the button to let the petrol out into my gas tank and winked at me .

I wonder whether she was  offering something else ?

I just thought that it was a bit strange at the time and just thought that she'd been breathing in too much petrol fumes that day 

Perhaps she might have been trying to give you diesel.

23 minutes ago, Maybole said:

The Thai consul in Scotland used to hold an annual garden party at his country house. Several hundred Thai ladies, with their spouses and children attended. My wife used to pick out some as ex bargirls. They had all, surprisingly quickly, become remarkably respectable.

brilliant comment..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Maybole said:

The Thai consul in Scotland used to hold an annual garden party at his country house. Several hundred Thai ladies, with their spouses and children attended. My wife used to pick out some as ex bargirls. They had all, surprisingly quickly, become remarkably respectable.

.... and you? Did you become "respectable" yourself?  ????????