Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

29 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You mocked Ukraine being a soverign country. In 2019 over 73% of Ukrainians voted for Zelenskyy. Nuff said

With 62 % turnout, which is same as the election in Us 2020.

73% is a high win percent not many had before him in free elections.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Hummin said:

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You mocked Ukraine being a soverign country. In 2019 over 73% of Ukrainians voted for Zelenskyy. Nuff said

I did not mock anybody. Neither did I mention any election, nor of Zelensky.  Did you find in the links something about him? 

But the links (reputable MSM) are enlightening something about foreign interference in matters of a country, but perhaps it's not true, is it?

About high wins in elections we read often different stories: sometimes very favorable, sometimes very lamentable.  Which should we believe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Saanim said:

I did not mock anybody. Neither did I mention any election, nor of Zelensky.  Did you find in the links something about him? 

But the links (reputable MSM) are enlightening something about foreign interference in matters of a country, but perhaps it's not true, is it?

About high wins in elections we read often different stories: sometimes very favorable, sometimes very lamentable.  Which should we believe?

Just to remind you of what you said:

"Quite amused when hearing about "sovereign nation". 

Can a nation be really "sovereign" when some others tell them who should be made a PM and who should get the other functions?  Not speaking about other firm requests, e. g., who to fire..."

I clearly stated that Ukraine is a Sovereign Nation, which you mocked. Throw as many links as you want on leaked phone calls it does not change that fact, or do you have an actual point that you can make without going down a rabbit hole of deflection?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

it's a consequence of Russia removing many Russian-ethnic voters from Ukraine's voter base.

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Working to get 120 kids from a children instution to Norway.

Use language translator in your browser. 

I'm getting so sad to see all these women and children suffer because of the unecessery war.

https://www.nrk.no/urix/jobber-med-a-fa-120-foreldrelose-ukrainske-barn-til-norge-1.15886850

Unnecessarily caused by a megalomaniac lacking executive functioning, and the fact he had his girlfriend and children/child secreted away before the attack began speaks volumes.

1 minute ago, DaveE13 said:

I see on sky news the £25 million pound mansion in Belgravia owned by an oligarch has now got Squatters.

It is owned by Oleg Deripaska who was put on the sanctions list by UK government on 10th of March.

I wouldn't mind Roman Abramuvich Kensington Gardens Gaff. 

3 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

I see on sky news the £25 million pound mansion in Belgravia owned by an oligarch has now got Squatters.

It is owned by Oleg Deripaska who was put on the sanctions list by UK government on 10th of March.

well they will bring down the tone of the neighbourhood, and unfortunately wreck the place and steal art and valuables.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Working to get 120 kids from a children instution to Norway.

Use language translator in your browser. 

I'm getting so sad to see all these women and children suffer because of the unecessery war.

https://www.nrk.no/urix/jobber-med-a-fa-120-foreldrelose-ukrainske-barn-til-norge-1.15886850

It is Putin's "war of choice"

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2022/03/10/russia-vs-ukraine-how-does-this-end/

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Unnecessarily caused by a megalomaniac lacking executive functioning, and the fact he had his girlfriend and children/child secreted away before the attack began speaks volumes.

I have taken my time and reading about the Thetsenia war, and it is no good reading! This war will last for a long time. Also read about the Georgia war and both didn't come close to get same exposure as this war, but as horrible as we see now how this escalating for the innocent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

We know it is a Putin's choice of war, so never said anything else! What I have been saying or advocating, is a good leader need to know when to put down the weapons to save his woman and children, no matter who's the aggressive invader is! 

But that is to late now! To much damage, to much losses on both sides that can be a solution now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

We know it is a Putin's choice of war, so never said anything else! What I have been saying or advocating, is a good leader need to know when to put down the weapons to save his woman and children, no matter who's the aggressive invader is! 

But that is to late now! To much damage, to much losses on both sides that can be a solution now! 

When are you going to stop blaming Ukraine for this continuing war and resultant war crimes?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Also one owned by a Russian crook has been taken over by squatters in Biarritz, France.

Now if these thieves of the ordinary Russian's roubles are hiding away on there super yachts, then if the vessel gets into difficulties, like fishing nets puldl across their props, aka Greenpeace's tactics, then should they seek assistance then the SOS should be taken as "Sod of Soviets". ????

4 hours ago, Pravda said:

That guy who offered 1 mil for Putin really needs to up it 100 fold

Cheap at 200 mil.

Putin knows his death would be welcomed by many people. That's why he has personal security at paranoia levels.

IMO it would be poetic justice if he was poisoned.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

When are you going to stop blaming Ukraine for this continuing war and resultant war crimes?

You will never understand anyway what I mean by it, especially when there is 100 000 children in care in Ukraine, many of them is now on the run away from the bombs, pregnant women dying, children loosing their parents, bombs wounding innocent every day, Putin do not use one calorie on that matter, he cares about only one thing, kill Zelenskyy, and put a new president alike the one in Thetsenia! 

I'm realistic, not an romantic dreamer!

You do not like my view on the war, I understand that, but it doesn't help the innocent who always suffer in a war, while others make the move to win this war! 

Zelenskyy have gambled on support from NATO and maybe EU, that will not happen, and if it will happen, it will be to late!

You blaim me, I blaim you for not seeing the truth! Zelenskyy could have stopped this bloodbath by leaving, and then build the resistant from abroad, and saved life's. 

I do not blaim him for his courage, I do not say I'm right, but that's what I believe from my point of view either you like it or not! 

Nobody here can claim they are right, since we are not there in their shoes 24 hours day and night!

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1