Do you remember the names and details of all the women you had sex with?

BritManToo

Can you remember the names of the ladies in your past sexual encounters?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember the memorable ones, my subconscious prefers to forget the starfishes.

I don't really have to remember them, I can always consult my autobiography/diary if I want to refresh my memory. 12 that merited documenting on the basis of their skills.

I still remember my first in Thailand, she was a stunner with plenty of enthusiasm to boot.

Called herself Patty. I was putty in her hands.

A revelation after Australian women.

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Went like a rabbit - all the Asian ones ???? 

Reminds of the the joke about the Bear and the rabbit who met in the woods. The bear asked the rabbit did the poo stick to his fur when he took a dump to which the rabbit replied , No-  So the bear picked the rabbit up and wiped his  a***se with it.

But back on topic then was it in the UK you had sex with a rabbit to be able form that opinion ? ????

Edited by Excel
  • Haha 2

Is this legit? On a Thai forum? lol are you kidding. First trip was 98' when I was in my mid 20's living in pattaya 6 months a year and having one or 2 short times a day plus an overnighter most nights, did that till 2007. By the end it was just a blur of small brown bodies, some of them I wouldn't have even asked their name to remember it lol. It was around then i started slowing down a bit. You do the maths...

Unless of course the ones you pay for don't count but even then I couldn't name them all.

Edited by starky
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crossy said:

That's why Babe, Honey, Sweetie (but not dahkling) should be in the vocabulary.

Yea, that could get you slapped across the face ... 

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 2