Face masks back on as cabinet votes down end of mandate in June. Nightlife trade slams reopening

webfact

Just now, smedly said:

what planet are these people living 

in saying that - can we have the total Thai government wearing masks because it makes me sick every time I look at them - I vote mask for gov - are there any super sized available that could completely cover their heads or better still - just one huge one that they can wear together at all times .......................... with a big "D" logo .............and the cumulative IQ of them all combined - pretty sure not a lot of ink required 

more wood

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

what planet are these people living 

in saying that - can we have the total Thai government wearing masks because it makes me sick every time I look at them - I vote mask for gov - are there any super sized available that could completely cover their heads or better still - just one huge one that they can wear together at all times .......................... with a big "D" logo .............and the cumulative IQ of them all combined - pretty sure not a lot of ink required 

why not just brown bag them altogether. 

Do not forget to include the "glory hole" in the governmental mandatory mask instructions for the soapy workers as they need to be able to use the straw to sip Pepsi:

Thank the Lord for the timely intervention of the internal trade department was prohibited to increase their price as of 1 June 2022 ???? Good news for the union of soapy workers (USW) and bad news for Pepsi ???? 

• Haha 1