Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' at San Francisco home, suspect in custody

Scott

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So when the perp said Where's Nancy like the violent insurrectionists on January 6th, he wanted to invite her for tea?

No victim blaming here, what happened was wrong in every way. 

But I can assure you I would be much better protected inside my castle than Pelosi. I couldn't fathom have large unprotected glass doors. I'd be having special steel framed glass doors with decorative framing through out the house. As trouble at the Pelosi residence has been a problem in the past.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11365549/Nancy-Pelosi-San-Francisco-home-target-constant-demonstrations-threats.html

So as more on this story develops it appears the assailant had a list of others he was planning on attacking as well.

Suspect in Paul Pelosi attack had list of targets, law enforcement sources say (msn.com)

David Wayne DePape, the man accused of beating Paul Pelosi with a hammer inside his San Francisco home overnight on Friday, may have been planning to attack more people, the sources said. 

They have not gone so far as to call the list a "hit list," but authorities believe the suspect may have been planning to target others, the sources said.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So as more on this story develops it appears the assailant had a list of others he was planning on attacking as well.

Suspect in Paul Pelosi attack had list of targets, law enforcement sources say (msn.com)

David Wayne DePape, the man accused of beating Paul Pelosi with a hammer inside his San Francisco home overnight on Friday, may have been planning to attack more people, the sources said. 

They have not gone so far as to call the list a "hit list," but authorities believe the suspect may have been planning to target others, the sources said.

Motivation for criminal acts from his twisted desire for political revenge. Motive established.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Hmmm....it seems that there is one extremely prominent Republican who hasn't condemned the attack. Can't think of that person's name at the moment. You got any idea who that might be?

and here's a noxious comment from one of his revolting brood laughing at and glorifying such political violence:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

That is where it gets confusing .

You begin by stating that he "had" a list of others that he was planning to attack as well and you end up saying he " may" have been planning to attack others .

You went from a definite yes to a maybe 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

No wonder you have such a hard time on some of these OP's, you fail to read the articles linked or do any research.

Yes, I did read the article and the article contradicts itself .

I began reading the article and it stated he had a hit list of other people he was going to kill  and when I got to the end of the article , they had changed their stance to he may have been intending to kill other people...

• Love It 1

15 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, I did read the article and the article contradicts itself .

I began reading the article and it stated he had a hit list of other people he was going to kill  and when I got to the end of the article , they had changed their stance to he may have been intending to kill other people...

So he Had a list of others he was going to attack, and may have intended to kill them.....your own words in your post tell it as I posted.  He DID have a list of others.....not may have had a list and may have been planning to attack them.....oh the Irony.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So he Had a list of others he was going to attack, and may have intended to kill them.....your own words in your post tell it as I posted.  He DID have a list of others.....not may have had a list and may have been planning to attack them.....oh the Irony.

It was claimed that he had a list , but they don't know whether he was intending to attack them or not 

"So as more on this story develops it appears the assailant had a list of others he was planning on attacking as well."

" They have not gone so far as to call the list a "hit list," but authorities believe the suspect may have been planning to target others, the sources said."

Can you not see the contradiction in the above two sentences?

The former is stating a definite yes and the latter is stating a maybe 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

No victim blaming here, what happened was wrong in every way. 

But I can assure you I would be much better protected inside my castle than Pelosi. I couldn't fathom have large unprotected glass doors. I'd be having special steel framed glass doors with decorative framing through out the house. As trouble at the Pelosi residence has been a problem in the past.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11365549/Nancy-Pelosi-San-Francisco-home-target-constant-demonstrations-threats.html

Sounds awful.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Absolutely.  The holidays are coming, a smart guy will get the xmas and Hanukkah cards out before the holiday rush.

I wonder which conspiracy theory our MAGA posters (or assimilated) will be able to evoke now? ????

DePape also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other members of Congress there were consequences to actions,” read the filing.

After Paul Pelosi called 911, DePape allegedly said he did not leave “because, much like the American Founding Fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender.” Police claim he reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview."

https://news.yahoo.com/attacker-wanted-to-hold-nancy-pelosi-hostage-planned-to-break-her-knee-caps-194449972.html

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1