Netanyahu rejects claims accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza

CharlieH

14 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is the USA in front of the International Court of Justice, the highest court in the world?

Seems to me like you were claiming that Israel must be guilty of something, solely because they have a Court case .

Having a Court case doesn't mean anyone is guilty of anything , only a , errrmm . a Judge and Jury can pass judgment 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

From me? I've not read it, I've already told Jeff that so yet again proof you've not read this topic,

Odd that you are making public statements challenging the validity of the complaint but have not even read it. It says a lot.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Odd that you are making public statements challenging the validity of the complaint but have not even read it. It says a lot.

Again you are just not reading this topic and miss the professionals including lawyers that I have referenced that have read it. Including:

John Kirby dismisses South Africa’s accusation against Israel: 

“We find this submission meritless, counterproductive, completely without any basis in fact whatsoever.”

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes I have, I will admit to not getting a lot of it, so you just have to keep at it for a better understanding, try it.

So you missed the 55 references to Hamas in the report? I've not read it in full but its a pdf, its fully searchable without having to read it in its entirety. You claimed its nothing to do with Hamas, try again.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, my point was that its only a Court case and Israel hasn't been found guilty of anything . 

You mentioned Israel being taken to Court ,like it was proof of something 

Gordon Bennett, for the last time, It is up to the Court to determine if Israel has anything to answer for from the Application Instituting Proceedings, at this moment in time there is no proof of anything only an Application before the Court.

We won't know anymore until the Court convenes on the 11th January 2024.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you missed the 55 references to Hamas in the report? I've not read it in full but its a pdf, its fully searchable without having to read it in its entirety. You claimed its nothing to do with Hamas, try again.

What I'm saying, ad infinitum is it is Israel that has been brought before the International Court of Justice, not Hamas.

I have no doubt that Israel will site Hamas as the cause of the War, that is their prerogative, but until the Court confines neither you or I or anybody else knows what will be said.

• Confused 1

I've read what they have said

So what are the lawyers acting on behalf of Israel going to be concentrating on? You say you've read what they have to say?

If you think providing credible links is nothing more than being a parrot, then I suggest you are now starting the usual trolling responses

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

What I'm saying, ad infinitum is it is Israel that has been brought before the International Court of Justice, not Hamas.

I have no doubt that Israel will site Hamas as the cause of the War, that is their prerogative, but until the Court confines neither you or I or anybody else knows what will be said.

No you said it has nothing to do with Hamas, you are very wrong, its everything to do with Hamas. That's why there is this sham case

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No you said it has nothing to do with Hamas, you are very wrong, its everything to do with Hamas. That's why there is this sham case

Does the complaint only speak for Hamas?

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Gordon Bennett, for the last time, It is up to the Court to determine if Israel has anything to answer for from the Application Instituting Proceedings, at this moment in time there is no proof of anything only an Application before the Court.

We won't know anymore until the Court convenes on the 11th January 2024.

I know , I just told you that and you replied to me, telling me the same thing 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read it and find out

I'm not the one alleging that it does.

"No you said it has nothing to do with Hamas, you are very wrong, its everything to do with Hamas. That's why there is this sham case"

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Who is South Africa bringing proceedings against?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just wondering though, seeing a half a dozen or more members here who are very passionately adamant and resolute with their point of view on Israel and the Palestinians and the war in Gaza, has anyone been able to convince others, or has anyone 'saw the light'and changed their POV because of the relentless fiery posts here?...

Edited by ezzra
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I'm not the one alleging that it does.

"No you said it has nothing to do with Hamas, you are very wrong, its everything to do with Hamas. That's why there is this sham case"

20 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read the topic @ozimoron ^^^^^

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Any Country can bring a Court case though, and it means nothing . 

You make it sound as it being taken to Court has some legal significance in regards to guilt

Any Country could bring charges against Hamas if they wanted to . 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Who is South Africa bringing proceedings against?

do you think the judges will be ignoring the evidence of Hamas deliberately using civilians as human shields

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So now it's a sham case according to you, I'm sure you will be called by the Israeli legal team to give your evidence of such.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Just wondering though, seeing a half a dozen or more members here who are very passionately adamant and resolute with their point of view on Israel and the Palestinians and the war in Gaza, has anyone been able to convince others, or has anyone 'saw the light'and changed their POV because of the relentless fiery posts here?...

I have changed my position a bit about the people supporting Palestine/Hamas. I used to just think they were fools. 

• Like 1