Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

39 minutes ago, proton said:

Said only one person, it's not a possible assassination attempt it is a failed assassination attempt. The media who whip up hysterical lies about Trump wanting to be a dictator and even calling him Hitler have some responsibility for this

they have a huge responsibility. nonstop lies, negativity snd sensationalised reporting, they've stirred the pot massively since 2017. it will be interesting to see who the person was, his political leanings and how the media cover it

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

It's not about you .

No you're right. It's about people like you who hate so much you are willing to destroy your country. And you are! You don't like him, vote him out in 4 yrs.

• Haha 2

Just now, 300sd said:

No you're right. It's about people like you who hate so much you are willing to destroy your country. And you are! You don't like him, vote him out in 4 yrs.

I am not american .

You don't seem to know a lot .

1 hour ago, novacova said:

The AGR building where the shooter was positioned was exposed and not covered by the SS, clearly a gap and failure of the SS. 

The error is too flagrant from SS, everything seems well organized but missed due to probably a rapid movement of Trump's head

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Actually I wanted to post this in another thread last night.

Trump will win the election, then shortly after he will be subject to a "JFK" event.

Seems they couldn't wait that long

Maybe you are on to something,the maga crowd wants to go back 50 years when the USA was soo much better!

Things like this happened back then.

• Love It 1

Let the Investigation Agencies and Secret Service do their work for answers, or are they involved ?.............nasty.

Edited by CANSIAM
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, novacova said:

The AGR building where the shooter was positioned was exposed and not covered by the SS, clearly a gap and failure of the SS. 

So the SS didn't think to cover the only tall building with a direct line of fire to the podium? Sounds very fishy.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really? ... In most civilized countries, and in many not so civilized countries, it is illegal for most people to run around with guns. ... If the police spot anybody with a gun, they can approach that person and likely arrest him.

And in America? Lots of people run around with guns. It's normal. The police do not arrest those people.

So where is a higher chance of guns undetected and used? In the USA? Or in civilized countries.

45 yrs in USA, and I've never seen anyone running around with gun, except myself.   Sure plenty carry concealed, hopefully with a permit, if required.

Police will arrest anyone they see carrying a gun, illegally or without a permit, for that state.   I'm living proof  :cheesy:

Permit for PA, not FL ... oops

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Henryford said:

So the SS didn't think to cover the only tall building with a direct line of fire to the podium? Sounds very fishy.

Yep, it certainly has a stench of an odor 

2 hours ago, novacova said:

Shooter dead, good. We’re have to wait and see what their next failed move will be.

You mean there was more than one?:shock1:

58 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

That is right . I am not glad that he was not murdered .

Why should I ?

This guy is a danger to democracy and by his policies he could inflict irreversible damage to a lot of things ... even the planet ...

I am no extremist leftist , just someone who has other than political priorities ... My priority is to prevent further damage to the environment , initiated by people who destroy the natural balance out of greed ... but that is another story ...

Trump certainly does not give a damn about that .

But think what you want , I don't care ... your post reflects your personality , I think ...

4 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

That's what I mean ...

I agreed your statement as quoted above was realistic. So please explain what I don't get