Indian man dismembered compatriot who tipped off police about visa overstay

snoop1130

533051.jpg

Image: Naew Na

An Indian man in Pathum Thani murdered and dismembered a compatriot who he believed had tipped off immigration police about him overstaying his visa.

Raviprakash Singh, 29, was arrested on Wednesday after confessing to the murder of 52 year old Mahesh Singh.

Raviprakash told police how he attacked Mahesh with a metal bar at his home before cutting his body in two and dumping it under a bridge in Thanyaburi district.

Police said Raviprakash and Mahesh had been in a dispute with one another over a land deal back in India.

Raviprakash had twice been arrested for visa overstay in Thailand and had been released after paying bail of 50,000 baht and 30,000 baht, respectively, Naew Na reported. 

Police said that on the day of his arrest, Thanyaburi district court was preparing documents that would see Raviprakash deported from Thailand.

Raviprakash told officers he believed that Mahesh had tipped them off about his overstay.

Police said that Raviprakash was found to be in possession of the keys to Mahesh’s motorcycle.

As well as charges related to overstay, police charged Raviprakash with premeditated murder and the concealment and destruction of a corpse.

asean_now_BB.jpg
  • Sad 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

An Indian man in Pathum Thani murdered and dismembered a compatiroat who he believed had tipped off immigration police about him overstaying his visa.

Wow bit of an over reaction! .........Maybe I do need a couple of suits and a dinner jacket.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police said that on the day of his arrest, Thanyaburi district court was preparing documents that would see Raviprakash deported from Thailand.

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

As well as charges related to overstay, police charged Raviprakash with premeditated murder and the concealment and destruction of a corpse.

Maybe it´s just me, but I really find these two statements contradicting each other in some strange way.

However, this story just reminded me to never squeal on a person on overstay. Spill your guts and your guts will be spilled! ????

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Maybe it´s just me, but I really find these two statements contradicting each other in some strange way.

However, this story just reminded me to never squeal on a person on overstay. Spill your guts and your guts will be spilled! ????

He may of been wrong about who advised the police on his overstay .

Premeditated murder sounds heavy . 

• Confused 1