Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Just now, cjinchiangrai said:

Tried it, didn't work. Failed to save data error. Chrome and Edge, same same. ????  Looks like they have the same programmer as last time.

Oh well, I needed an excuse to drive to the big city anyway.

Good for you , too far to go there for me ... tried by letter , never got an answer ... phoned immigration , talked to a ' school girl ' or similar who hardly spoke any english and just hung up while I was still talking to her ...

Somehow , Thailand is for Masos ...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

All I get from the website is "Failed to save data."

2tv.png

I have no technical knowledge but I would say that the system has become overloaded in some way. Probably worth having another go tomorrow on Monday or Friday.

• Haha 2

Based on my reading?  This is only for the registration not the actually reporting of the 90 days? You register get a email back with the password this password ( save it )  used when it is time to report online your 90 days?  In my case not until end of this month.

Or?  each time it is time to report your 90 days you must register and get a new password?

In the past two years I was only able to register twice online?  ????

I think I will do the sensible thing and when I go in person this time I will ask THEM, maybe show them on my ipad. Doesn't mean the worker bees will know, but it's not uncommon to find one knowledgable person amongst the unqualified. That's how I handle banks, I just go there, and if they have to I wait while THEY make phone calls. They's very accommodating and eager to help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

I know  better than to invest more than that in any Thai program, be it digital or otherwise. I really am starting to grow weary of this place.

Right on. If you look back, edited my previous post to you and added "smart man"! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Based on my reading?  This is only for the registration not the actually reporting of the 90 days? You register get a email back with the password this password ( save it )  used when it is time to report online your 90 days?  In my case not until end of this month.

Or?  each time it is time to report your 90 days you must register and get a new password?

In the past two years I was only able to register twice online?  ????

You just register once in order to create logon credentials which is your email address and password they send you.  You then use those logon credentials to log onto the system for each and every report you do in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1