77 OLD man will be married with a 20 y/o young girl

Tarteso

6 minutes ago, blackprince said:

At 77 maybe he's hiring a nurse?

I'm sure whether he wants a nurse or something more intimate, he's going to pay for it.

It's so funny (sad) how when people look at situations like this they seem to think a lifetime of hard work means nothing.   Like the poor woman is being exploited for her body, but the lifetime of use of the man's body to earn the money, that the woman will no doubt get, means nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather work in an office to earn some money than have sex with a man, but his money didn't fall out of the sky.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm sure whether he wants a nurse or something more intimate, he's going to pay for it.

It's so funny (sad) how when people look at situations like this they seem to think a lifetime of hard work means nothing.   Like the poor woman is being exploited for her body, but the lifetime of use of the man's body to earn the money, that the woman will no doubt get, means nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather work in an office to earn some money than have sex with a man, but his money didn't fall out of the sky.

I didn't say his lifetime's work work means nothing or that these two people shouldn't be together.

I'm just digging into the notion of what "consenting adults" really means.

We all have to work (well most of us anyway), but some of us are lucky enough to live in countries where we have access to education and opportunities. This young woman didn't have that luck (I'm assuming).

I've been sat in restaurants enjoying a beautiful afternoon, relaxing, life is good. A couple of sexpats sit down at a table nearby and start discussing their exploits with underage girls (their words). Life suddenly doesn't feel so good. It's happened more than once.

Whatever this guy is doing, this girl is of age anyway. Good luck to them.

Edited by blackprince
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

why end up on the streets???? He have a pension for God sake, is that so surpricing....

More likely that SHE wll end up on the street whenever this guys is dead and gone...

Maybe she'll get a council flat with a bun in the oven and benefits. Better than living in Myanmar. 

• Like 2

It would be better for her if he were 93...then she wouldn't have to put up with him for long...of course 77 is not exactly a spring chicken....her chances of ending up with some amount of $$ are much better than working in a market in burma....easy to judge peoples motives from a comfortable seat....but if you came from a dirt poor family with little to zero hope of ever making enough $$ to live some semblance of a decent life many might , like this gal, grab at any chance to "hit the jackpot".

• Like 2

15 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Well, why not?

It is obviously mutually beneficial.

I see no harm. Although, you could say they are both predators of a different kind, just preying on each other for sex and money. Like I said: mutually beneficial.

Good luck to them.

To me why not, just as long as they don't have kids as life will be very hard for her after he is gone.

55 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Are you sure?

If she inherits a home in Bath, she'll be minted for life.

And still young enough to have another husband in the UK after.

If she has two kids in the UK, that will get her a guaranteed minimum income for the next 20 years (child tax credit system).

The big word here is if.

It's stories like this that give every normal thai/farang relationship a bad name, and buy into the stereotype,

I'm 10 years older than my wife, yet whenever folks hear I'm married to a Thai, it's the usual snigger and teenage mail order bride thing that goes through their mind.

Of course meet that girl in person and wow betide you try that sh**t on, you'd be on the wrong side of a vicious Thai woman's tongue!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

she told him she's 20 and he told her he's rich .....  what could possibly go wrong.  !!     Lol

Have you seen how rural Cambodian farmers live?

If he has only a UK pension and a council house, she will still think he's rich.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

He is most likely aware of what can go wrong and I don't doubt that his family would have been reminding him by nagging him and calling him an old fool.

They are both consenting adults and are obviously happy in their relationship.

I pray that I am still a lover (or even alive) at 77 years old, what a way to see out the end of life.

Best of luck old chap.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

He is most likely aware of what can go wrong and I don't doubt that his family would have been reminding him by nagging him and calling him an old fool.

They are both consenting adults and are obviously happy in their relationship.

I pray that I am still a lover (or even alive) at 77 years old, what a way to see out the end of life.

Best of luck old chap.

I just pray I'm not going to be that silly old chap in the end of my life, and are much better off with the same old lady I'm with now, sharing good memories and a good life.