And you thought Thai willies are short

I see already a few ASEAN NOW members disappearing in the spare room.

Searching everywhere, shouting at wife or GF.
Honey, where is this blo.... measuring tape?

She: what for? Are you measuring how many m2 of tiles we need for our bathroom?
He: Shut up and bring that blo.... tape.

After a few minutes, out he comes. A sad, disappointed face.
Sh..  I belong to the Asian population now but hey, I have now a case to apply for Thai citizenship.

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have often wondered why Western guys in Thailand take so much interest in Thai guys penis size.

There must be some psychological reasons for it  

I think the Western guys you allude to ( how many do you know that are interested in penis size by the way ? ) are those that have an interest in lady boys so hence your final sentence may well have a meaning.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Yes I know but if Thailand had the smallest one it would be listed

• Ecuador - 17.61 cm (6.93 inches)
  • Cameroon - 16.67 cm (6.56 inches)
  • Bolivia - 16.51 cm (6.5 inches)
  • Sudan - 16.47 cm (6.48 inches)
  • Haiti - 16.01 cm (6.3 inches)
  • Senegal - 15.89 cm (6.26 inches)
  • Gambia - 15.88 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Netherlands - 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Cuba - 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Zambia - 15.78 cm (6.21 inches)

The countries with the smallest erect penis length are:

• Cambodia - 10.04 cm (3.95 inches)
  • Burma - 10.70 cm (4.21 inches)
  • Taiwan - 10.78 cm (4.24 inches)
  • Philippines - 10.85 cm (4.27 inches)
  • Sri Lanka - 10.89 cm (4.29 inches)
  • Hong Kong - 11.19 cm (4.41 inches)
  • Bangladesh - 11.20 cm (4.41 inches)
  • Thailand - 11.45 cm (4.51 inches)
  • Vietnam - 11.47 cm (4.52 inches)
  • Malaysia - 11.49 cm (4.52 inches)

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

I think the Western guys you allude to ( how many do you know that are interested in penis size by the way ? ) are those that have an interest in lady boys so hence your final sentence may well have a meaning.

I see it mentioned quite often on this forum , usually in the context of "My knobs statistically bigger than his, which makes me the better person" kind of thing 

20 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I see it mentioned quite often on this forum , usually in the context of "My knobs statistically bigger than his, which makes me the better person" kind of thing 

You just have to find one that fits you. Dont want to hurt them, do we?

According to one study, the average depth of a vagina is about 3.77 inchesTrusted Source, which is 9.6 centimeters (cm). Other sources suggest that the average range of size may be about 3 to 7 inches (approximately 7.6–17.7 cm)”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321220

Have to realise that chart is overall average size. I am well over the number 1 spot even though not from Ecudor. All I know is that when I and 2 friends came over in April 2000 one called me to ask " do you find the condoms too small" I said Yes. From then on we brought over condoms from US till they started immporting US brands here.

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You just have to find one that fits you. Dont want to hurt them, do we?

According to one study, the average depth of a vagina is about 3.77 inchesTrusted Source, which is 9.6 centimeters (cm). Other sources suggest that the average range of size may be about 3 to 7 inches (approximately 7.6–17.7 cm)”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321220

Just use lube and take it easy  at first, they'll strech.

I cannot remember the source, now, but I once read that The London Rubber Company, then makers of the "Durex" brand condoms, had to make a smaller size than normal for the German market!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Me too.
Do I have to include the little head when measuring?
If yes, a new country must be created for me.

One of my long time ago girlfriends(40 years+) said it was cute that my little head had its own sleeping bag.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, allanos said:

I cannot remember the source, now, but I once read that The London Rubber Company, then makers of the "Durex" brand condoms, had to make a smaller size than normal for the German market!

Condoms for sale in Thailand make me feel as if my willy has encountered the Boston Strangler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

More accurate studies.

You know what they say about corrupt Ecuadorian dick measurers.

Well let's face it recently the US had a president who will go down as the greatest liar in world history. Also not awarse to manipulating his wealth, debt, and personal tax data. 

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Did she mention that your helmet has a foreskin ?

Is that what she meant by "sleeping bag" ?

I wouldn't know, mine went into the garbage bin the day after I was born (77+ years ago) and I've never missed it, not once.

Edited by scorecard

I'd be more curious as to who performs these highly scientific measuring [and suspected conclusions, thereof] of erect phalluses the world over.......

like any such comparative ratings, rankings and kin surveys - could easily be questioned as to what is and what isn't. 

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Tourism boom to Ecuador? Bus loads of single women

Could be.

On the other hand there's quite some activity of females (especially young/very young Japanese  women, many just 18 - 19 years old) regularly visiting Bali to find /re-find young, handsome, masculine, slim but strong, very clean and groomed, caring, polite, affectionate and gentle Bali beach boys, found parading the Bali beaches in tiny/tight Speedo style male bikinis, also mostly very young, many just 18 - 19 years old. Plenty to be found who have made the effort to get their presentation right to be attractive to young ladies, and many can speak good to advanced English, and some speak Japanese.

Seen them parading, chatting up and pampering ladies on the beach hoping to be the gigolo of choice for the lady's curent holiday.

Seen them many times when I was sitting on the beach waiting for my Thai son to finish his surfing lessons.