Chinese Couple in Pattaya Busted for Harboring Lions and Luxury Cars

snoop1130

The issue with lions I can understand.

But possession of  exaggerated value  vehicles that possibly have been  recycled within the  "confiscation " more than once ?

No mention of legitimacy of presence or property ? "Unlawful " importation  or failure to pay the extortionist taxes ?

In a related question what does happen to vehicles seized ? To the crusher? lmao !

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Why does every police-raid story begin with the above first three words?  Why are the police incapable of doing their work themselves without help from the public?

Tips are quite common in Police work.

Drug dealers/sales happening in ones neighborhood.  Bet your ass the locals will tip off the police.

How would the Police have known what was going on in that home without a tip?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bradiston said:

Transporting a roller, a Ferrari and 2 lions completely unnoticed? I suppose in containers. But unloading the lions? Did they have a tamer on hand? What do they feed them on? The picture suggests they're free to roam around. All in all, a totally bizarre story. And not far from where I live. I'm probably lucky to be alivaaaaggggghhh

just imagine if you've just had a big feed for dinner and you live nearby and decide to go for an evening walk .... and you accidently get lost and end up on that grassy patch ...  :shock1:      and they haven't locked Leo or Caesar up yet or fed them ..

11 hours ago, Emdog said:

Tip off the police that 100's of motorcycles are illegally parked. Tip the police off that farm fields are illegally being burnt. Be sure to provide a map to aid in finding... Tip off the police that structures are illegally built on the sea side of walking street....

Tip off the police that they are supposed to enforce laws....

TIT

22 hours ago, G_Money said:

Tips are quite common in Police work.

Drug dealers/sales happening in ones neighborhood.  Bet your ass the locals will tip off the police.

How would the Police have known what was going on in that home without a tip?

Leaving the office once in a while?  

'Transporting a roller, a Ferrari and 2 lions completely unnoticed?'

On 7/6/2024 at 6:54 AM, Denim said:

I would think lions trump pit bulls as a burgler deterant.Eaten not bitten.

But allowing people to keep these animals as pets on a private property ?

No, you have to draw the line somewhere.

Apparently, it is legal in Thailand to keep Lions at home, but you must have the correct paperwork, and also you cannot move them around from location to location without a permit!!