Officials take swift action against foreigners in Koh Phangan not wearing masks

webfact

Put a picture of the pm on facebook and shame him for not getting the vacs to the thai people. ( i forgot we not allowed do that ) It's not the lack of masks the thai should be worried about other countries are not wearing them because  they are not needed and the negative comments by people about  This  group not caring about Thai society well these people  need to look closer to home 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

THANK YOU! I ride a pushbike around Pattaya/Jomtien most mornings, wearing my mask like a dutiful farang. It doesn't block the flow of oxygen even when I'm huffing and puffing up that hill to Lake Mabprachan. I seethe when I see someone not wearing a mask. There's even one joker at the lake who wears no shirt as well. And they're ALWAYS foreigners. Fer cryin' out loud, what makes them think they're special?

Fancy wearing a mask while riding a bike! I certainly wouldn't. Masks are of no benefit outside in the fresh air. I only wear one in the supermarket or other enclosed spaces.

Well, once they've arrested all those dirty Farang - in and outside the sandboxes of the holy land - then carry on the good work among Khon Thai too. One in ten in Udon = no masks anymore and mentioning this to a lady inside Makro, the answer was "this Thailaaaannnn". 

I got it, question is, if everyone else got it too ???? 

7 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Sadly, those arrogant idiots make all foreigners look bad. ????

Viewing the photo some of these AssAnnas should not be attempted in shorts in case Kundalini slips out, Stick to Hathayoga or even lofiter HigherWatha

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where? Except from some homeless people it seems everybody is wearing a mask or two.

I saw some Thais walking around without masks in Bangkok (upper Sukhumvit area). Also the Grab and 7-Eleven Delivery motorbike-riders, riding on the pavement don't wear them. (One could give it a positive spin, of course. If they run you over, riding on the sidewalk, at least it will be easier to identify them...)

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

Masks do help, a little, from evidence, but I rarely see foreigners without one in public. This is in Isaan. A few days ago, I did see a truck carrying 10 locals, and none had masks on, and all were within a foot of each other. I get Yahoo news daily, and hear what's going on around the world, daily. I also see local news and hear, translated, what they are saying, and have since Covid arrived here. People are being told what to do, and a lot are following the rules, but many more are still going about their daily routines, sitting close at meals, sharing sticky rice and drinking from the same glasses, like nothing's changed. I see at least 6 ambulances daily, where before I saw maybe one, and I'm sure they are Covid transports, although it can't be proven. Yet, with all the media coverage, here, at least in Sisaket and Ubon provinces, I see life going on as usual. So much fake and incorrect news, and no wonder they are dying in the hundreds daily here. They stop buses, and people in markets and 7-11's are still within a foot of each other. The farmers here are taking a heavy toll with all of this, and I'm seeing it firsthand. Two hanging suicides in the same village in less than a month. Every province with different rules and restrictions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Sadly, those arrogant idiots make all foreigners look bad. ????

TAT needs to encourage lunatics to attend a 

FULL MASK PARTY

Those thinking of using Speedboats, yabba dabba don't take a TrustaFerry