“Unruly” Aussie woman kicked off flight from Phuket to Sydney

webfact

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Window leg room smaller due to plane curve. Plus aisle easy toilet access. I fasted before flying so no number 2s.

Is that really necessary ? I don't fast before a flight and I never need to do a turd during the flight  , I usually have a good clear out before I leave , really strain to get it out before I leave my house 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Is that really necessary ? I don't fast before a flight and I never need to do a turd during the flight  , I usually have a good clear out before I leave , really strain to get it out before I leave my house 

Even no 1s no good. Tiny smelly rooms. I dry fasted. Only need salt to stay strong. You dont need water daily if not exercising.

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Even no 1s no good. Tiny smelly rooms. I dry fasted. Only need salt to stay strong. You dont need water daily if not exercising.

I can drink 4 or 5 pints without needing to urinate , so a urination before I leave along with my dump  , a urination at a stopover airport and a urination when I get to my destination is adequate 

21 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

She from Bankstown or Lakemba I bet.

Rather be dead than live there.

Agree. 

I grew up in Western Sydney, it was the best city to grow up, sadly its a changed place these days. ????

Bankstown used to be a nice place to live, big shopping centre, good public transport etc, then late 90's those animals (2 middle eastern brothers) started raping school girls, lots of young girls. Lots of crime from these types now, it's out of control. 

Lakemba has always been horrible. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

54 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Agree. 

I grew up in Western Sydney, it was the best city to grow up, sadly its a changed place these days. ????

Bankstown used to be a nice place to live, big shopping centre, good public transport etc, then late 90's those animals (2 middle eastern brothers) started raping school girls, lots of young girls. Lots of crime from these types now, it's out of control. 

Lakemba has always been horrible. 

I just escaped from Bankstown. it's not anywhere near as bad as you described...it's worse.

good charcoal chicken and kebabs but ????

6 hours ago, warrima said:

Streuth! Stone the flamin' crows! She must be a flamin' galah!

Well stone the crows here's another galah story, from my old dad.

Man asks 'can you eat galahs?'

Response: Yes, you put a stone in the cooking pot about the size of the galah, cook until the stone is soft, throw away the galah and eat the stone!

42 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Women often get the pussy pass when they get violent, except on airplanes where you can't tolerate anyone - not even a woman - going on a rampage.

Yes - they usually get treated  with the equality they claim  to want but don't really want  but ozzie  chick's are exceptional confused - I feel so sorry  for aussie men ......and for the women.

21 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Jetstar's isn't the classiest airline to book but it's one of few that fly direct Melbourne and Sydney  to Phuket.

Sale on now  - booked a return next year for $330. Not bad. Tickets in October to January this year though are going for $2000 bucks due to pent up demand and everyone having Jetstar vouchers to get rid of.

You pay extra to pick your seat so it should've been clear cut who had what seat.

Jetstar business class breakfast, a slice of banana cake and cup of coffee. Vowed never to fly them again, and hav'nt