Red Bull Boss latest: All members of NACC to look into 15 senior police and prosecutors' roles

webfact

9 minutes ago, webfact said:

They could take at least two years more to investigate under NACC rules and the law even allows for this to be extended for a further year if necessary, other media in Thailand reported.  

So the case will be 11 or 12 years old, plus one year to deliberate and to write the report......

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They could take at least two years more to investigate under NACC rules and the law even allows for this to be extended for a further year if necessary, other media in Thailand reported. 

I'm starting to get a very slight inclination they don't want him back... I could be proved wrong of course.

• Like 1

2 years should see enough time for the NACC committee to "fill their pockets" as well

& whilst that is going on more time for the statute of limitations to run out.

The family may have to spend another half a billion on ensuring it stays under the carpet.

All a waste of taxpayers money.

This boy ain't coming home & the police want it that way

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Just arrest the arrogant <b*****d>

Yes, Just issue a capture and return with a substantial reward and  amnesty.

a lot people will put there hand up.

4 hours ago, Surelynot said:

He can't be far away from passing the statute of limitations........

It should have been suspended from the time from the time he skipped until his return to Thailand. The same rule should apply to ALL skippers. If they return the sentence should be doubled.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

I believe the slain officer's family received the equivalent of approximately $3000.  That alone should tell you everything you need to know about all of these "people", and I use that word sparingly.

Not true. He paid them 3 million Baht which is a lot more than what you believe. 

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

July 16/17/18 - British F1 GP at Silverstone with full capacity. He'll be there if you want to find him.

Your missing the point they dont want to find him now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uroller said:

Maybe it’s time to boycott Red Bull products, including F1’s Red Bull racing team, money talks????

the loss of Thailand sales would not affect the Red Bull share price in the slightest.

• Like 2