Brit 'tourist' murdered by scythe in Kanchanaburi - friend in hospital - loud music blamed

webfact

Once I had neighbors playing loud music for one night until 7am, the next day they seem to have started again, so I started to sing louder than their audio system. They could not take it anymore, and the music soon stopped!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai media reported that a group of tourists had been drinking since 9 pm annoying the residents with loud noise from music.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Some time after 3 am this morning (police responded at 3.50 am) one man could take the disturbance no longer and attacked the two tourists then fled the scene. He was believed to be a local resident

Memo to self... don't pee off the neighbours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, British Bulldog said:

If he had mental issues how come he managed to get away so easily and stay away to date ?

He is in custody. Was taking in earlier today. It was my Thai wife's cousins boyfriend who was murdered so I have access to quite a lot of information.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

"9 pm annoying the residents with loud noise from music." other witnesses .

You have to be careful ,even sounding your horn at another driver ,when

he's cut in front of you , can lead to injury or death, does not take much to

set them off , and many carry all kinds of weapons in their vehicles .but it

seems to have gotten worse in last few years.

regards worgeordie

yes i hate the way they just pull out at junctions..cut me up i take a deep breath swear a lot .keep my hands off the horn because as you said these people are crazy when upset and don't think about their actions...some of the younger males here have lost the plot..keep calm see another day

• Like 2