Trump under investigation for potential violations of Espionage Act

Scott

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Liz Cheney gave an impassioned speech tonight about the threat to freedom and democracy that 45 represents. She ripped the fat guy a new one, saying real Americans should unite to make sure 45 never gets near the Oval Office ever again.

I think it would be entertaining for her to declare as a repub candidate for POTUS. Imagine the debates! She is clever enough to know how to goad him and call him out both on his contempt for the Constitution, his willful ignorance, and his abject weakness as a man. She would emasculate him on live TV. In fact, I bet he would refuse to go to a debate if Cheney were there. At his core he's a weakling and a coward, and in particular, strong women get him shaking in his tighty whities.

Remember the silliness in 2016 when he responded to comments about his really short fingers and what they suggested about his junk? That he felt it necessary to state on live TV in a US Presidential debate that 'women never complained about that thing' shows how insecure he is about his junk. When Stormy came out and said "Not freakishly small but well below average" he tried to silence her and press her on the NDA.

Cheney is clever enough to take the debate below the belt. She would slay him.

Ah well. Not so much the slayer but the slain now..............

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62569056

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

She didn't่. Take care. 

Ingraham casting doubt on Trump’s 2024 prospects comes a week after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and seized dozens of boxes of evidence in relation to an investigation into potential violations of the Espionage Act. In a reaction to the raid, Ingraham expressed skepticism about what Trump could actually do to curb the effects of the investigation. 

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ingraham casting doubt on Trump’s 2024 prospects comes a week after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and seized dozens of boxes of evidence in relation to an investigation into potential violations of the Espionage Act. In a reaction to the raid, Ingraham expressed skepticism about what Trump could actually do to curb the effects of the investigation. 

Read back - it's not far - Eric's post is misleading and incorrect because Ingraham did not tell listeners to turn a page on Trump.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, nauseus said:

She didn't่. Take care. 

She did if you understand her implied message when she say that exhausted voters are ready to turn the page on Trump. Of course you can choose to ignore what she was implying when she spoke on Lisa Boothe podcast. She soft selling for DeSantis. 

34 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You mean this quote

"longtime Trump sycophant Laura Ingraham believes voters might feel it’s time to “turn the page” on the former president and opt for “someone who has all of Trump’s policies who’s not Trump.”

Or this part:

Sources indicated that Trump felt Ingraham might not support him in 2024,

Or this One:

Ingraham discussed the potential response to a third presidential bid by Trump, and warned that the country was “exhausted” by the “constant battle” Trump represents.

Sure sounds to me like she has started to turn the page herself and letting others know there is need for another person and not Trump, but then that is the way I read it.

Try watching the VDO to listen to what she actually said instead of quoting this rhetorical wishful thinking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Ah well. Not so much the slayer but the slain now..............

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62569056

Whether this matters or not depends entirely on what her future plans are.

She’s clearly not courting the alt-right Trump wing of the GOP, perhaps she’s concluded it has no viable future.

I don’t particularly like her politics, but she’s nobody’s fool.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

She did if you understand her implied message when she say that exhausted voters are ready to turn the page on Trump. Of course you can choose to ignore what she was implying when she spoke on Lisa Boothe podcast. She soft selling for DeSantis. 

You are making things up - Ingraham did not tell listeners to turn a page on Trump, or turn anything ese. 

Implied, implying? Cods.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Try watching the VDO to listen to what she actually said instead of quoting this rhetorical wishful thinking

Inconclusive in the way she speaks, no stressors on certain words to deny what she is saying are her beliefs or what she see's in others this after being his friend for 25 years.  As I said my take on it is what I posted.  Unless you can break her words down syllable by syllable she did say what I have quoted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Whether this matters or not depends entirely on what her future plans are.

She’s clearly not courting the alt-right Trump wing of the GOP, perhaps she’s concluded it has no viable future.

I don’t particularly like her politics, but she’s nobody’s fool.

Her future plans were to return to Congress! Of course it matters.

• Haha 1

Just now, nauseus said:

Her future plans were to return to Congress! Of course it matters.

A whole new world has been opened up to her now.  She will not have to step down from her position in order to run as a candidate or as a VP hopeful........her daddy told me so.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Inconclusive in the way she speaks, no stressors on certain words to deny what she is saying are her beliefs or what she see's in others this after being his friend for 25 years.  As I said my take on it is what I posted.  Unless you can break her words down syllable by syllable she did say what I have quoted.

She was not telling anyone to do anything however you spin it.

• Thanks 1